We partner with the most important institutions to transform how they treat and use water. The Sales Team is responsible for distributing our water treatment products and plant installation projects. Sales Engineers find, evaluate, and pursue new business opportunities for a targeted segment or geography, seeking partners whose missions, objectives, and values align with our own.
Each manufacturing plant has its own way of managing water resources. For us, these distinctions are opportunities for creative thinking, diligent research, and value creation. Successful Sales Engineers tailor our products to each unique opportunity, rather than relying on past strategies.
• Clearly articulate technical concepts to stakeholders with varying levels of skill and seniority (Operator to Plant Manager)
• Partner with CEO and growth team leaders to identify high-value opportunities and generate leads
• Provide high touch client support through conducting technical and managerial problem-solving sessions
Bottom line: close deals and retain clients
• Bachelor's degree in a technical field e.g. Engineering, Science, etc.
• Experience in Industrial bidding projects, EPC, etc. 0-5 years for Junior role and 5-10 years for Senior role
• Willingness to travel (sometimes upcountry e.g. Rayong)
• A growth mindset in a team of winners
People person: can quickly build rapport